The Division of Agricultural Environmental Services administers various state and federal regulatory programs concerning environmental and consumer protection issues. These include state mosquito control program coordination; agricultural pesticide registration, testing and regulation; pest control regulation; and feed, seed and fertilizer production inspection and testing.
The Division of Agricultural Environmental Services, through its four bureaus, ensures that: pesticides are properly registered and used in accordance with federal and state requirements; mosquito control programs are effectively conducted; and feed, seed and fertilizer products are safe and effective.
Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
Division of Agricultural Environmental Services
3125 Conner Boulevard, Suite E
Tallahassee, Florida 32399-1650
(850) 617-7939 Fax
Anderson H. Rackley, Director
Steven E. Dwinell, Assistant Director
- Registration for use of the Electronic Fumigation Notification Website (Restricted to Licensed Fumigation Companies ONLY)
- Electronic Fumigation Notification Website Login (Authorized Users ONLY)
- Sun Java JVM Software Manual Download
- Supplemental Registration Fee [ ]
- Published Memoranda
- Aerial Security
- Pesticide Certification and Licensing