The Division of Agricultural Environmental Services administers various state and federal regulatory programs concerning environmental and consumer protection issues. These include state mosquito control program coordination; agricultural pesticide registration, testing and regulation; pest control regulation; and feed, seed and fertilizer production inspection and testing.
The division ensures that pesticides are properly registered and used in accordance with federal and state requirements; mosquito control programs are effectively conducted; and feed, seed and fertilizer products are safe and effective.
- File a Pest Control Complaint [ ]
- File a Pesticide Complaint
- Mosquito Control (Public Health Pest Control) Licensing
- Pest Control Exam Schedule and Information
- Pest Control Licensing and Certification
- Pest Control Memorandums
- Pesticide Applicator Certification and Licensing
- Report an Unlicensed/Illegal Pest Control Operator [ ]
- Revised Fumigation Rules Effective May 7, 2017
- Search for a Pesticide Applicator or Dealer