Posted April 16, 2013 in Entrees, Grouper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 (6-ounce) grouper fillets
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup toasted chopped almonds
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/3 cup clam juice or chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon thyme, chopped
- 1 teaspoon marjoram, chopped
- ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- In a heavy nonstick sauté pan, heat oil over high heat.
- Sauté fillets 3-5 minutes until browned.
- Transfer fillets to a platter; set aside.
- Reduce heat to medium; sauté onion and garlic 4-5 minutes until onion is tender.
- Add nuts, wine, stock, lemon juice, thyme, marjoram and pepper to taste; bring to a boil stirring frequently.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Cover skillet and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Return fillets to skillet and simmer until heated through.
- Serve fillets topped with sauce and cilantro.