Qualified Florida agribusinesses could benefit from grant opportunities offered throughout the year by the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA). These grants can be used to help defray the costs of promoting Florida-grown agricultural products and expanding into domestic and international markets. Visit the Grants.gov web site to explore grant opportunities or choose a grant link below for more information.
- Cogongrass Treatment Pilot Cost-Share Program
- Florida Endangered and Threatened Plant Conservation Program
- Forest Legacy Program in Florida
- Southern Pine Beetle Prevention Cost-Share Program
- Urban and Community Forestry Grant Program
- Volunteer Fire Assistance Grants