Citrus Black SpotSymptoms of the exotic disease citrus black spot were first detected during a Citrus Health Response Plan - Multipest Survey (CHRP-MPS) in Valencia sweet oranges in the Immokalee area on March 8, 2010. This marks the first report of this fungal pathogen in North America, and constitutes a major jump in the geographical range of the pathogen.
Citrus Black Spot Updates
- Presentations from the Citrus Black Spot Workshop, March 13, 2012 (UF/IFAS Southwest Florida Research and Education Center)
- Federal Order Expanding CBS Quarantine Areas, March 16, 2012
- Federal Order Quarantine for Guignardia citricarpa Kiely Causal Agent of Citrus Black Spot (CBS), March 16, 2012
- APHIS-Approved Packing House Procedures, June 2011
- CBS Quarantine Area Maps South Florida and Polk County
- CHRP Update April 2010