Pine Straw Harvester Information
Strict regulations cover the interstate and intrastate movement of noxious weeds. Avoid disruption of pine straw shipments by keeping pine straw free from noxious weed contamination. Please see the links below for additional information and best management practices. If you have additional questions, or would like a harvest area evaluation, please call the DPI Helpline at 888-397-1517.
- Letter to Pine Straw Harvesters
- Japanese Climbing Fern BMPs
- UF-IFAS Tropical Spiderwort (Commelina benghalensis L.), Identification and Control
- Florida Noxious Weed Information
- Federal Noxious Weed Information
- FDACS Florida Forest Service Invasive Non-native Plants