Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
The Florida Food Defense and Advisory Council creates an infrastructure for enhancing outreach, response and information-sharing of food safety issues at the state level. It also provides a dynamic forum for stakeholder collaboration regarding food safety issues protecting public health.
Previous Meeting Minutes
Inspection Rating Workgroup
- Meeting Minutes: Feb. 28, 2017 [ ]
- Meeting Minutes: Feb. 22, 2017 [ ]
- Meeting Minutes: Feb. 3, 2017 [ ]
- Meeting Minutes: Feb. 1, 2017 [ ]
- Meeting Minutes: Jan. 4, 2017 [ ]
Council members include representatives from academia and regulatory, industry and consumer groups.