Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services

File a Complaint About a Food Product or Food Business

If you are sick or injured from food you ate, file a Food Illness or Injury Complaint.

If your complaint is about a restaurant, file a Restaurant Complaint.

For a complaint regarding a food product or food business regulated by the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, please complete the form below.

Regulated food businesses include supermarkets and grocery stores, convenience stores, coffee shops, bakeries, retail meat markets, seafood markets, juice and smoothie bars, bottled water plants, ice and water vending machines, all food processing plants, food warehouses, food salvage stores, and certain mobile food units selling only prepackaged foods or non-potentially hazardous food items.

Food products are limited to those products purchased at a retail business such as a bakery, grocery store, supermarket, convenience store, retail meat or seafood market, health food store, or dairy or dairy farm.

Under Florida law, email addresses are public records. If you do not want your email address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.

Under Florida law, all information I provide with my complaint is a matter of public record and is not considered confidential.