Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services

Replace Your Concealed Weapon License

Requests for replacement licenses cannot be submitted online.

If your license has been lost, stolen or destroyed, you can obtain a replacement license by contacting the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services.

Replacement Fee

The fee for a replacement license is $15.

How to Request a Replacement License

Mail your request to the address below:

Division of Licensing
P.O. Box 6387
Tallahassee, FL 32314-6387

Please include the following items:

  • A written statement explaining that your license has been lost, stolen or destroyed (this statement must be notarized), and
  • The $15 replacement fee (paid by check or money order made payable to the Division of Licensing).