Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
Posted February 27, 2013 in Entrees, Clams
- 2 dozen hard clams, rinsed well
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 8 ounces spinach fettuccine, cooked
- Melt butter with oil in medium skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic, cook and stir 1 minute.
- Add clams, cook and stir 5 minutes.
- Add parsley, lemon juice, salt, pepper and wine.
- Continue steaming, stirring occasionally, until clams open.
- Stir in tomatoes and serve over fettuccine.