Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
Posted April 4, 2013 in Entrees, Crab
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon prepared Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 1 pound blue crab meat, drained, shell pieces removed
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 croissant rolls, sliced
- Iceberg lettuce, shredded
- Combine mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, lemon juice, Worcestershire, onion and celery in a medium bowl.
- Gently add crabmeat and almonds.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Fill croissants with crab mixture and top with shredded lettuce.