Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
Posted April 16, 2013 in Entrees, Sides, Crab
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sweet onion, minced
- 2 teaspoons chopped pimiento
- 2 teaspoons whole capers
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon liquid hot pepper sauce
- 2 pounds blue crab meat, drained, shell pieces removed
- 2 tablespoons Italian bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine first six ingredients in a large bowl.
- Gently fold in crab meat.
- Put crab mixture in an ovenproof casserole; top with bread crumbs and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 30 minutes or until bubbling.
- Serve at once.