Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
Florida Stone Crab Claws with Key Lime Mustard Dipping Sauce
Posted April 15, 2013 in Entrees, Crab, Featured Recipes
- 3 pounds stone crab claws, medium sized
- 1 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 5 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- 4 Key limes (or two regular limes), juiced
- sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- Crack claws using a wooden hammer or a seafood cracker; remove shell and movable pincer leaving meat attached to the remaining pincer.
- Set aside and keep refrigerated until use.
- In a small bowl combine the mayo, Dijon and lime juice.
- Taste the mustard sauce and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Serve stone crab claws with the mustard sauce.