Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
Florida Stone Crab Claws with Orange Horseradish Sauce
Posted February 27, 2013 in Starters, Entrees, Crab
- 16 to 20 stone crab claws
- 8 ounces orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons fresh horseradish, or more to taste
- sea salt to taste fresh ground pepper to taste
- In a small mixing bowl, combine horseradish and orange marmalade.
- Mix ingredients well.
- Taste sauce and adjust seasoning with extra horseradish and salt and pepper.
- Serve sauce with stone crab claws.
- Garnish with lettuce, fresh slices of orange and fresh herbs.