Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
Shrimp and Blue Crab Pizza
Posted April 15, 2013 in Entrees, Shrimp, Crab
- 1/2 pound medium shrimp, peeled and cooked
- 1 (12-inch) pizza crust
- 1/2 cup prepared pesto sauce
- 1 cup blue crabmeat
- 1 ½ cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut shrimp into bite-size pieces; set aside.
- Place flatbread on sheet pan and spread pesto sauce over each flatbread leaving 1/2 inch crust at edges.
- Top evenly with shrimp and crab pieces; add a thin layer of mozzarella.
- Drizzle olive oil over all then sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake for 25 minutes mid-oven until cheese is melted and bubbling.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Slide pizzas onto a cutting board; slice and serve.