Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
Stone Crab Claws with Spicy Golden Mustard Sauce
Posted April 15, 2013 in Entrees, Crab
- 3 pounds medium Florida stone crab claws
- 2 tablespoons dry mustard
- 1 ½ cups mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon half and half
- Crack claws; remove shell and movable pincer leaving meat attached to the remaining pincer and set aside.
- Combine mustard, mayonnaise and Worcestershire sauce; blend slowly for 3 minutes.
- Add small amounts of half and half until mixture has a creamy consistency.
- Serve claws with mustard sauce on the side.
- Note: Sauce can be refrigerated up to 5 days.