Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
Baked Florida Grouper with Lime Cilantro Butter
Posted April 15, 2013 in Entrees, Grouper
- 4 (6-ounce) grouper fillets
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated lime or lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Put the fillets in a greased baking dish.
- In a saucepan, melt butter over medium heat; add next 7 ingredients.
- Stir to blend and pour lime butter over fillets.
- Sprinkle grated rinds evenly over the top.
- Bake for 15 minutes until cooked through and meat flakes easily with a fork.