Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
Posted April 15, 2013 in Entrees, Grouper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 (6-ounce) grouper filets
- 1 cup leeks, thinly sliced
- 1 cup red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- kosher salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place a large piece of foil in a baking dish.
- Drizzle foil with olive oil and top with fillets.
- Add leeks, red pepper slices, garlic, dried tarragon, salt and pepper.
- Pour wine over fillets and sprinkle with parsley.
- Fold foil over top of fillets and at ends to make a package.
- Bake for 20 minutes until fillets are cooked through.
- Remove pan from oven and carefully open foil.
- Use a spatula to lift fillets and vegetables onto plates.
- Spoon wine sauce over and serve.