Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
Posted June 21, 2013 in Shrimp
4 large cucumbers, peeled and cut into
- 1 large mango, peeled, pitted and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 pound medium shrimp, cooked
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 6 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- hot pepper sauce
- 10 leaves lettuce
- Mix vinegar and sugar in small bowl until sugar completely dissolves.
- Add in mustard and mayonnaise.
- Cover and chill.
- Combine cucumbers, mango, shrimp and dill in large bowl.
- Pour dressing over; toss to lightly coat.
- Season with salt and hot sauce.
- Arrange 2 lettuce leaves on each plate.
- Top with shrimp salad.
- Garnish and serve.