Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
Posted April 16, 2013 in Entrees, Shrimp
- 1 ½ pounds shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 teaspoon coriander, ground
- 1 teaspoon allspice, ground
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pepper sauce
- In a bowl, combine shrimp, coriander and allspice.
- Set aside.
- Heat butter in a skillet over medium high heat and cook shrimp 3 to 4 minutes on both sides until opaque in the center.
- Add lime juice, sugar and pepper sauce to pan; stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Serve with toasted garlic bread and green salad.