Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
Mango Sweet and Sour Rock Shrimp
Posted April 16, 2013 in Entrees, Shrimp
- 2 pounds rock shrimp, peeled
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 cup mango, diced
- Add shrimp to boiling water and cook for 2 minutes; drain well and set aside.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a saucepan; heat until bubbling.
- Stir in cooked shrimp and serve.