Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
Rock Shrimp Cheese Dreams
Posted April 16, 2013 in Entrees, Starters, Shrimp
- 1 pound cooked rock shrimp, peeled, deveined and chopped
- 4 (3-ounce) packages herb seasoned cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup black olives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Coarsely chop rock shrimp.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients except crackers.
- Gently stir in shrimp and mix well.
- Serve on assorted crackers or party rye.