Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
Posted April 4, 2013 in Entrees, Snapper
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1/3 cup vinegar
- salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander seeds
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 4 (6-ounce) snapper fillets
- In a blender, combine ginger, garlic, vinegar, salt, coriander, cumin, cayenne and oil together to form a fine paste.
- Spread paste over fillets; marinate for 1-2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the broiler on highest heat.
- Place the marinated fillets on a foil lined broiling pan; broil for about 8-10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve with your favorite chutney.